Welcome to Millfield Fitness Studio
Our aim is to provide you with a more personal service and encourage all abilities, ages, shapes and sizes to adopt a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Millfield Studios bridges the gap between community classes & corporate gyms, offering more support and a more personal touch that we feel clients need when attending Fitness, Yoga & Pilates classes.
We want our clients to feel supported, enjoy their classes and see a transformation in their overall health and body shape.
Millfield Studios was established in August 2011 and since then we have continued to add more classes and services to suit our customers needs. Our classes are for clients wanting to know exactly how to move/exercise correctly, effectively and have great fun doing it!!
Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org today to get started.
We look forward to welcoming you to our studio soon 🙂
Debbie Jenkins & Lucy Nickson
Millfield Studios Director’s
All procedures are in line with the recommended Government Guidance and there to help keep our staff and clients safe.
- We have limited how many people are in the building at any one time to allow for social distancing. Class sizes have been reduced and where you need to go to ensure the corrected distancing is marked out on our studio floors. Anyone attending classes or visiting the building will have their temperature checked on arrival. You will also need to check in via our Studio NHS Track and Trace QR Code on arrival. The QR code can be scanned via your smart phone camera. If you are unable to use this method of track and trace we are also recording all attendance via our online Booking system.
- Equipment and high touch/traffic areas are being cleaned and sanitized before and after each class. We have also removed certain equipment from shared use and request that clients coming to Yoga or Pilates classes bring along their own mat. 15 Minutes between classes has been added to allow for the extra cleaning practices required.
- Arrive ready to take part in your pre booked class as changing facilities are not available and bring along a bottle of water and hand towel.
- To ensure all studios are well ventilated we have removed all fans, opening doors, windows when possible during and between classes to ensure fresh air running throughout the building. If we are unable to have windows and doors opened during classes, they will be opened during the 15 minute break between classes.
- Attendance to classes will as always need to be pre booked online to help us with track and trace and ensure there is space in your chosen class.
- Should you be displaying any covid-19 symptoms or feeling sick at all do not attend, if you have been in contact with a person displaying these symptoms or in quarantine for visiting a high risk place please do not attend your classes and ensure you cancel any future bookings until safe to attend again.
- We are running Live in person classes with some being live streamed and online only classes to ensure we can reach as many of you as we can 🙂
Any questions please get in touch with the studio – email@example.com