Debbie Beat - Health Related Exercise Specialist for Children and Adults
I have worked in the Physical Education & Fitness Industry for the last 11 years. Gaining my Exercise to Music and Personal Training qualifications whilst working as the Fitness Manager at Courtneys Fitness Centre in York. I taught various group fitness classes and provided one to one personal training for customers. This provided me with a great deal of experience helping clients achieve their personal fitness goals and how to run a busy health & fitness centre.
After working for Courtney's Fitness Centre for five years my fitness career extended to a wider audience. In addition to providing Personal Training and teaching group exercise classes I also worked full time providing curriculum and after school support in Dance and Health Related Exercise for Primary and Secondary Schools. During the five years working for the Ebor School Sports Partnership I established a rolling programme of curriculum and after school support which included the delivery of Group Fitness, Dance, Cheer leading, Multi skills, Wake & Shake, Childrens Yoga, Mountain Biking, Sports Leadership and Dance Leadership. I now offer all of the above activities and more to both children and Adults. As training & expanding my skills are important to me I am currently undertaking an extensive British Wheel of Yoga Course which is the main recognised governing body for Yoga in the UK. I currently teach Yoga to adults and Children but I would also like to specilise in providing Pregancy Yoga.
Contact Millfield Fitness and using my vast experience of the planning and delivery Health Related Exercise sessions I can individually tailor each activity to suit your location and specific requirements. I hold industry approved qualifications to deliver all of the above sessions, Enhanced CRB Clearance and up to date Public Liability Insurance.
- NVQ Level 3 Coaching,Teaching & Instructing Exercise and Fitness to Adults
- British Wheel of Yoga Foundation Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Award
- Level 2 Exercise to Music
- Level 2 Circuits Instructor
- Keiser Spinning Instructor
- BTS Certified Instructor for Les Mills BodyPump & BodyCombat
- Level 2 & 3 UKCA Cheerleading Coach
- Zumba Instructor
- Childrens Multi-skills Coach
- Accredited Tutor/Assessor for Level 1 & 2 Sports Leadership Awards and Level 1 Dance Leadership Award Tutor
- Level 2 Mountain Bike Trail Leaders Award
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award Leader
- Duke of Edinburgh's Bronze and Sliver Accredited Expedition Assessor
- First Aid at Work (Expires March 2014)
- Level 3 Combined PTTLS and Vocational Assesor Qualification
- Kettlebells Instructor
Other Instructors at Millfield Fitness
Emma Moore - Core Conditioning Tuesday's at 6.15pm and Kettlebell's Thursday's 6.15-7.15pm
Daniel Barrow - Express Circuits Wednesday's 6.10-6.40pm Boot Camp Wednesday's 6.45-7.30pm & Sunday Service 4.30-5.30pm
Faye Endersby - Zumba 7.30-8.30pm Wednesday's.
Abbie Murison - Zumba Tuesday's 6.15-7.15pm at Millfield Fitness Studio & Zumba Wednesday's 6.30-7.30pm at Poppleton Road Memorial Hall
Amanda Chambers - Covers Zumba & LBT Classes at Millfield Fitness Studio